Sunday, October 4, 2009

Test Prep


It is that time of the year - midterm exams. Last year at this time I studied for my Anatomy midterms on the beach in St. Croix. Too bad I didn't arrange my schedule to do that this year.

Yup, no classes next week just preparation and studying for tests. Quite civilized really, just let me really absorb the stuff I learned over the last 6 weeks and don't drop any more stuff on my plate - ooh until after midterms when the rubber really meets the road for the second half of the semester. I didn't think I was going to be getting test anxiety again but, damn if it isn't back.

I have this fantasy that I will be able to read some great fiction soon (ha.). The list of authors for the 2009 Man Booker Prize is published. Save that thought until winter break.

I really did forget how all consuming school can be. But a day a school still beats a day on the factory floor.

1 comment:


the longest journey begins with that first step