Monday, June 18, 2012

This weekend was strawberry-rhubarb pie. And, paella and jambalaya too. I like to de-stress by cooking, because it makes me feel grounded in reality. Doing something instead of reading, writing or studying about something. I should be working on my project and studying but, I am in avoidance mode. I really wonder what happened to that woman who use to always on top of assignments and always always got things done early. She isn't here anymore. Perhaps too much school and work and not enough play made me this new way. It is nearly here - my graduation. July 27th, I will graduate. It feels too good to be true - so close. And yet I have these things to complete, to do and get them over with so that I do finally complete this journey. Ah. I do really want to finish this next chapter and at the same time savor the last of this too. It is why I pushed up my National Boards Testing to October 23rd from July 31st. No way could I enjoy life, savor this last bit of school, and also be preparing for my National Licensing test. This blog marked a 3 year process for me but, mostly I didn't have time to write. I squeezed in my reflections and never really have had time to reflect while I have been in school. It has been so much harder than I had expected, maybe life is just always that way. I don't regret the journey now that I am nearly arrived but, it was a long, difficult and ego-busting process getting here. In 6-weeks I can really let out my sign of relief. Looking forward to doing it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment


the longest journey begins with that first step